Monday, 12 September 2016

Download, print, hang on your wall..

If you have read my blog you will know that I love crafting and making art prints for the wall. The idea of my prints in somebody's house, adding character and charm to a room fills me with a lorra lorra love which is why I'm mega bloody excited to say I have done my own take on the super-talented Piero Fornasetti's work and created this heart-shaped 'Fornasetti' print for you to download and print for free (we all like free stuff let's not lie.)

Piero Fornasetti was an Italian painter, sculptor and interior decorator. He is perhaps most famous for his different variations of the face of Lina Cavalieri also known as 'The Most Beautiful Woman in the World.' Fornasetti hung 300 plates in the toilet of his gallery on Via Montenapoleone in Milan, each depicting Lina's face in a variety of different poses. He is truly a fantastic artist, his pieces instantly catch your eye! So download, print and hang on your wall!

Much love,
The Kitschy Mumma

Get your free print here

No comments:

Post a Comment