Saturday, 27 August 2016

What is this blogging malarkey...

Thought I'd see what this blogging malarkey is. I'm not even sure I'm doing this right by introducing myself on a blog post. I probably look like a blog wanker now.

I'm a Mum of one daughter (just the one- I like my sleep too much) She has hair as crazy as her personality. She has a frown that could turn milk into acid and disintegrate a steel bathtub but I couldn't be without her.

I like being creative. Doing crafty shit. I bloody love interior design, my boyfriend hates me because everytime he comes home from work something has been moved or painted or changed (he doesn't like change)
I make and sell greetings cards (rude ones not lovingly hand-crafted ones with bows and buttons and shit) 
I  love pastel colours, they give me a funny feeling in my tummy.
I'm one of those sad arses that enjoys making memes and putting rude captions on photos. 
I'm opinionated, can be a bit of a gobshite maybe but my heart is made of 100 carat gold and if you can make me laugh I will like you forever. Well, maybe not forever but I'll like you for a reasonable amount of time.

I'm not gonna lie, I've probably made myself sound like a lame-arse and I don't have a clue what the point of this blog is. It will probably be me just rambling on but I will be doing posts about my craft projects. Interior design stuff. Maybe some reviews. Posts about "Mom life" (although there's about a million mummy-bloggers out there so I should probably leave that up to them)

If you've read this far then I commend you. I realise that I've probably used the word 'I' about 45 times already so I sound like a bit of a narcissist. I'm not- promise!

The Kitschy Mumma

No comments:

Post a Comment